Responsible for guiding the development, growth, and positioning strategy of the company, Mitchell has a wealth of experience in the application of IT infrastructure and cloud networking technologies for enterprises operating in Canada, the United States, and international markets. He’s an experienced technology strategist with insights into how businesses can harness the power of IT infrastructure and cloud technologies to achieve their objectives.
Before joining Decisive, he was a senior executive advisor at Amazon Web Services, where he partnered with client executive teams to develop strategies for the adoption of new technologies and platforms based on industry best practices. Before Amazon Web Services, he held several senior leadership roles at IBM Global Business Services.
He holds an MBA from Carleton University’s Sprott School of Business, a Bachelor of Arts from Queen’s University, and a certificate in executive management from Harvard Business School.
Decisive Group designs, builds, and maintains enterprise IT infrastructure and hybrid cloud, as well as managing and protecting data.
We engage with customers through our hands-on approach, providing guidance and highly personalized service. Solutions-driven, we partner with the world’s leading providers of standards-based hardware, software, networking, security, and cloud products with one aim: to optimize processes and improve outcomes for medium and large enterprise.
Our infrastructure and cloud specialists understand real-world business challenges and how to address those challenges with purpose-built solutions.
In 2001, Decisive Technologies was founded as a professional services company in Canada’s National Capital Region and began offering data centre solutions in 2010. We expanded our offerings in 2013 with the addition of BriteSky Technologies, which originally focused on cloud storage, and in 2021, the companies amalgamated their products and services under the Decisive Group banner.
We provide our customers with enterprise technology solutions, services, and support to enable their digital transformation objectives. We do this by relentlessly focusing on our customers’ needs—by being curious and mastering emerging technologies, and constantly pushing ourselves to be better at our craft.
We do all this while maintaining our strong family values and culture, and commit to:
- Doing the right thing for our customers, employees, shareholders, and partners.
- Helping our customers achieve successful outcomes by being technology leaders, providing an exceptional customer experience, and inspiring the art of the possible.
- Enabling our talent to shine and thrive in an environment that promotes curiosity, passion, fun, growth, learning, and wellbeing.
- Having pride in who we are and what we do, while celebrating the success of our customers, employees, and partners.
- Making integrity, privacy, and security our top priorities.
How to contact us
Call +1-888-492-5127, and select either:
- Security support—available 24/7 to:
- Respond to change requests and customer-initiated incidents*
- Monitor solution availability and health*
- Perform security monitoring, triage, and escalation for SIEM events*
- Decisive Cloud support—available 24/7 to:
- Monitor infrastructure
- Troubleshoot issues
- Ensure business continuity
- Infrastructure support—available 9am–5pm ET, Monday–Friday
Registered customers can open a support ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers can also access our service portal at servicedesk.decisivegroup.com
* Tickets will be dealt with according to priority level as aligned with documented service level offerings.